1-on-1 Transitions Coaching with Kathryn
Based on the Satori Lifestyle Coaching method, you will transform a mid-life crisis into a mid-life opportunity. In a supportive, 1-on-1 coaching program through phone and Skype, you will gain lifelong tools to:
- Develop a loving relationship with your body and release tensions stored in your cells through Breathwork and Yoga and all-levels mind/body techniques that take just 10 minutes a day.
- Reprogram old thoughts and beliefs about what is possible and what you deserve.
- Allow difficult emotions to become your guide, rather than your enemy.
- Release fear of change and listen to your inner guidance to take the next steps into becoming more of who you truly are, and who you are meant to be.
- Master the difficult emotions that come with endings, learning what old beliefs no longer serve you and move forward into your new life and relationships with a sense of wholeness, not brokenness.
- Tap into your creative energy to imagine, create and manifest your new life while letting go of the limiting self-talk and beliefs that kept you stuck in your old patterns and relationships.
Contact me to share your story and get more information on how Transitions Coaching can help transform a difficult, confusing, and lonely time into the opportunity of your lifetime.
Stuck in the Muck - Online Course
Do you feel trapped in a corner in your life and feel like you have no options? Due to existing personal commitments, it often isn’t easy to self-resolve the conflict you have and it can feel hopeless, like there is no way out.
Doing nothing is to let midlife crisis dictate what happens to you. Are you ready to find the answers to make this process more graceful?
1-Module Course with Lifetime Access $97
My experience with working with Kathryn for 16 weeks has been incredible and totally worth the time. I really enjoyed meeting with her, and talking every week and the awareness and insights it has brought to my life. She has helped me to unlock more of my life's potential and become a happier person in the process. A very powerful and transforming process.
Kathryn is a wonderful woman, a great teacher/coach, and an awesome friend. Discover some of the things that are holding you back, while developing some better tools to make those changes. I look forward to all the great opportunities my life can bring by leading with love and not fear. Thanks Kathryn!
I love coaching with Kathryn. I’m only about half way through our sessions and the change I notice on a daily basis is amazing. I have been able to figure out my triggers for stress and now have an entire tool belt ready to use!
One thing that is so special is how Kathryn presents the tools. Not only does she explain them, she offers her experience with using them so you get a real life understanding. Her genuine excitement for my growth is so heartwarming, she’s not just a coach, she is a teammate and cheerleader as well!
My entire family has noticed the changes in me already. I am able to handle frustrations or challenging situations without losing my cool, or getting upset. I have been able to set goals for myself and see them through – and all with self-love and kindness. While hosting my family over the holidays, I was able to enjoy myself and my loved ones without letting stress cloud any of the time. I would recommend this coaching to everyone and I’d be so excited for you to start so you can see your amazing self through bright new eyes.
As a coach who has worked with many other coaches, I am in awe of Kathryn’s unique approach, deep insights, and natural gifts in the realm of helping others. I feel quite fortunate to have found her. I plan to use and recommend her coaching services indefinitely!